Answer the following questions based on the text
1. What kind of animal is Spot?
2. What does Spot look like?
3. What is Spot’s fur like?
4. What food does Spot have every morning?
5. What kind of food does Spot like?
6. What does Spot like to do?
7. Where does Spot usually sleep?
Decide whether the following statements are true (T) or false (F) based on the text.
1. Spot is a dog.
2. Spot lives inside house.
3. Spot is an adorable animal.
4. Spot’s fur is white with black and orange spots.
5. Spot likes to drink water every morning.
6. Spot likes to eat cat food.
7. Spot doesn’t like to move around.
8. When Spot is tired or sleepy, he likes to sleep under the chair.
Choose the appropriate words to complete these sentences.
1. I feel very (sleepy/active). I think I have to lie down.
2. You have to take care of your (pet/wild animal).
3. My pet likes to eat so it is very (thin/fat).
4. The carpet in my bedroom is very (soft/rough). So, it makes me comfortable.
5. The dog (walk/runs) to chase the cat.
6. My fat cat is not an (active/passive) animal.
7. There is nothing special about my pet. It is a (regular/irregular) house cat.
Find the meanings of these words in Indonesian.
Use the dictionary to help you.
1. mushroom (n)
2. eel (n)
3. orchid (n)
4. caterpillar (n)
5. toad (n)
6. eagle (n)
7. cockatoo (n)
8. owl (n)
9. raven (n)
10. shark (n)
Put the words above into these sentences.
1. A.......grows into a beautiful butterfly.
2. The....... lives in a land but breeds in water.
3. The....... usually grows in a dead tree.
4. The...... is a predator bird. It hunts for fish or chickens.
5. A...... is a bird that can imitate words.
6. An....... is a very beautiful flower.
7. The sound of a....... is very annoying.
8. There is a big fish called a..... living in the sea.
9. I see an....... in that tree.
10. An...... is a snake-like animal that lives in the mud.
Bali is Indonesian island located between Java to the west and Lombok to the east. It is one of the country’s 33 provinces with the provincial capital at Denpasar towards the south of the island. It is also the largest tourist destination in the country and is renowned for its lightly developed arts, including dance, sculpture, painting, leather, metalworking and music.